Beginners Starter Package 1
$108 + $18 Shipping
DISCOUNTED MEMBER PRICE
$98 + Free Shipping
BEGINNERS STARTER PACKAGE 1
Perfect for Instructors, regular Walkers, Schools and Seniors
- Light weight, height-adjustable Nordic Walking Poles (83cm -143cm )
- 2-segment Shaft.
- Twist-Lock System.
- Diameter: 16-14mm
- Shaft: Aluminum 7075
- Grip: Comfortable EVA sweat absorbing coating.
- Hand Loops: Ergonomically shaped for right and left hand; soft no rub material. Adjustable.
- All-Terrain-Use: Removable Rubber Tips for hard Surface
- Blunt Carbide tip for soft surface.
- Each set of poles comes with a carry bag
When you have selected the right equipment, it is important you learn how to properly use it! Many people look at a pamphlet or a website and assume all they need to do is walk while holding the poles. Unfortunately, they fail to pay close attention to technique and never receive the benefits Nordic Walking truly offers. While the process for learning Nordic Walking is not complicated, like any sport there are essential foundations one must learn. Clearly, the best way to learn Nordic Walking is via professional instruction. Nordic Walking is a relatively new sport in North America and since this type of instruction may not yet be available near you, the best solution is our Nordic Walking Instructional Video. This highly acclaimed resource allows you to learn visually, in the comfort of your home. If you are already receiving professional instruction the Video will allow you to continue learning at home, and fully support your training experience.